2021

There is a need for writing this tonight - a new year has begun.

Lately, I have been reminiscing about the past. These couple of years has definitely been a life changing experience for me, and probably for most people as well. Last year was unpredictable, beautiful, and challenging at the same time. Despite all the craziness that happened last year, it helped me realize - how one decision can make a difference. Most of us often live our lives without thinking about this. We are often so consumed by what we want and what we should have or do without thinking how this will change our lives and those of others. 


Before 2021 began, I felt uncertain about my future, and I also felt lost. To have felt such a way once again - made me ask myself, why? Is it because of the Covid restrictions? The news that I read or hear everyday? The decisions I have made? I wasn’t sure. But then I realized, it was about my decisions. 


Every day, when we wake up in the morning, we are given a choice to live how we want for that day and moving forward. I have accepted the fact that I do not always make the right decisions, but I do try. The life that I have right now, the people that are in it, are based on the decisions I have committed myself to. I am constantly learning about taking responsibility for the words I have used and the way I handled things through my actions. In hopes that one day, people will wake up and realize the same thing. But, time will tell.


I hope these words inspire or help someone in any way. 


-Skyheart


Comments

Popular Posts