Awareness

I'm not sure who needs to see this, but these thoughts have been lingering in my mind and it needed to be written and shared today. I hope it helps someone, in some way.

Throughout our journey in life, we will encounter a lot of challenges that will contribute to our growth somehow, in some way. These challenges are obstacles in our life that we must try to overcome. Despite how we feel during these times, sadness, lost, depression, anxiety, self-doubt, insecurities, etc. These feelings are temporary. It’s okay to “feel”, it is what makes us human. We all go through different phases in our lives and that’s okay. We, ourselves, only know how we truly feel. Other people may have an idea or relate to how we feel, but it’s different for everyone. We all handle certain situations and feelings differently, in our own way. In life, awareness is important, one in particular, our emotions. It is important to be aware of what we are feeling and why we are feeling these emotions. 

During these tough times, I want you to know that it is temporary. The only way you will overcome these feelings is within YOU. If you constantly let these feelings take control of your life, you will continue to feel this way until you DECIDE it’s time to move on. You’re not alone, we all go through it from time and time again, I know I have. If you are reading this and this applies to you, I want you to know that you matter, take your time, heal at your own phase, and I understand. Sometimes, we feel misunderstood and all we want is for someone to truly listen and understand how we feel and what we are going through without judgment. We often end up bottling everything inside and isolating ourselves from the world. That’s okay, but it is not always healthy. If you have families or friends that check up on you, when you’re ready, let them know how you truly feel. They care about you and you matter to them, you don’t have to walk this life alone. 

Once you decide to “let go” of these emotions you are feeling, the way you view life and yourself will start to change. Letting go is not always easy, it takes time, but once you let it go, you will feel happier and more free. If at any point you feel like life is hard on you again, think of awareness. Accept the challenge and do your best, no matter how big or small of an impact it will make.

Why do I feel this way?

What do I need to change about myself?

What will I learn from this?

When will I let it go?

How will this contribute to my growth?

Comments

Popular Posts