Unbalanced

Unbalanced
Sometimes I wonder if it’s worth it,
Sometimes I feel unbalanced.
I feel so torn about my thoughts,
I constantly feel I have lost something, that has not yet been lost.
Everyday feels like a challenge,
Everyday feels like there’s a silence.
I feel a lot more emotions than I would like to admit,
I feel that we are constantly in a dance.
We pull each other close and pull away,
Sometimes I wonder if we will still be together until our hair turn grey.
Sometimes I wonder if it’s really romance, or just play.
Every day I give us another chance,
Even though sometimes I feel unbalanced.
I love you with all my heart,
Sometimes I wonder if you love me just as much.
Sometimes I don’t know how you really feel about me,
Our silence constantly feels like I have been stung in my heart by a bee.
Sometimes I wonder if we are truly meant to be.

-Skyheart

Comments

Popular Posts