Be A Better Person



One day, there will be a moment when you will realize that you must work on your attitude, character, bad habits, pretty much any negativity that you have within yourself. We all have it, I do, and am constantly working on myself to be a better person than I was yesterday. There are things about me that I know I and others cannot benefit from such as; anxiety, isolating myself, overthinking, zoning out, and so much more. I myself have noticed most of the things I must work on in order to be a better person and have a better life.

One day, when the time is right, you yourself will realize what you must work on too. It will be a challenge, it will take time, "It is not as much about who you used to, as it is about who you choose to be." -Sanhita Baruah.

Be awake and be aware of your surroundings and yourself.

Comments

Popular Posts