My Mother

My mother is hardworking and with a great hospitality,
My mother is the oldest of fourteen in her family.
Graduated from college with a Radiology degree, 
She thought that she was free.
Met my dad thinking that he might be the key,
What about her degree?
My mother was 30 when she had me,
A few years later she became a mother of three.
A lot of sacrifices that she had to make,
A lot of tears that she wiped away for our sake.
My mother is unique and beautiful in every way,
Not a single bad thing there is to say.
My mother always put other people’s needs before her own,
Countless of sacrifices that she had shown.
Some people took her kindness for granted,
Some took her for advantage.
Even though she gets hurt easily,
She hides this secretly.
She loves and forgives like no other,
Even though she lost her mother, father, and a brother.
My mother have been through a lot,
But, she always fought.
She always give everyone a smile,
Because she knows pain only hurts for a little while.
One day, my mom will no longer be unhappy,
One day, that smile of hers will be real, and she will truly be happy.
-Skyheart

Comments

Popular Posts