The Heart that Dried Out

How am I supposed to let you go, when I still wonder about what we could be if we just fix this. Maybe, just maybe, this one last time, I no longer need to doubt us, our love will finally feel like a bliss. Being with you has been an amazing experience, having you in my life has made a big difference. I loved and cared about you, you once felt the same way about me too. There were days when I felt loved, and days when I felt unloved. To have felt unloved was not normal to me, I’m used to being loved by others. I’m used to being valued and set as a priority, not someone you neglect, take for granted, or call your property. I know that you are not good for me, I’m not even sure why I accept the way you treat me. Perhaps it’s the idea that one day you will change that I hold on to, to be a man that will one day again treat me right, and be loved truthfully. For you to one day again value my fragile heart, the way you used to in the start. -Skyheart


Comments

Popular Posts