Full of Lies

I need some time to put myself back together,
what you have put me through is something that I will always remember.
You often said, "I love You",
but throughout our relationship I felt blue.
You were often lying to my face,
I constantly felt your love for me was fake.
Everyday you try to convince me with your own lies,
but I can tell whenever you are lying through your eyes.
You often made a fool out of me,
even pretended you enjoyed my company.
All you did was use me for your own pride,
having me in your life made you feel good inside.
There were days when you treated me well,
and days when all you did was yell.
I was blinded by our love in the past,
that's why I thought we would last.
Staying with you after the previous lies was a mistake,
now that we are through, I am awake.

-Skyheart







Comments

Popular Posts