Changes

Ask yourself, “what events must happen in my life in order for me to change?”. A lot of people realize that they must change themselves when it is too late. How many people are you losing because of your character right now? Are you losing yourself too? A lot of people do not make time on being a better version of themselves. They lack motivation. I personally listen to motivational speeches every day, especially when I get up in the morning. A lot of people go on social media when they wake up. How you start your day is how you will feel, act, and what you will attract throughout the day.

If you are in a relationship, ask yourself these questions, “Am I the person she/he wants to be with? Do I love and care about her/him enough? Do I put in enough effort? What am I doing right? What am I doing wrong, how can I change that? Do I make her/him happy? Do I take her/him for granted? Do I support her/him? What must I do today to make her/his life easier?”. If you need to change anything, change it now.

If you are a friend to someone, ask yourself these questions, “Do I take them for granted? Do I make them happy? Am I a good influence? Do I encourage them? Am I kind? Am I trustworthy? Do I listen? Am I there when they need me? Do I support them? Do I appreciate them?”. If you need to change anything, change it now.

A lot of people don’t want to care, love, or show emotions, because they think it is a weakness. No, when you care, love, show emotions, you are a special jewel to someone, you are precious. You are real, you are true to your feelings and to yourself. Change yourself for the better and watch the world change around you.

-Skyheart

Comments

Popular Posts