Confess

I feel that I must confess,
My mind and heart is restless.
I am too sensitive,
I try not to be negative.
I am leaving signs,
But people don’t get that I am not fine.
Never been a fan of confrontations,
Because I have too much emotions.
I distance myself when I am hurting,
Maybe I will find answers while I am searching.
Sometimes I wish people could read me,
Sometimes I feel people don’t really know me.
They expect of me to talk,
But, what if I want them to listen to my silence?
Would they take me for a walk?
Would they know what I am feeling when I speak nothing at all?
I seek for people that actually wants to get to know me,
My soul, past, present, future, everything about me.
Sometimes they are hard to find,
Sometimes I wish they would look for me.
To know what is going on in my mind,
To be there for me until the end of time.
Now that I have confessed,
May my mind and heart no longer be restless.

-Skyheart

Comments

Popular Posts