Kindness

You know what I find beautiful? When others remind you of all the things that you have accomplished, all the battles that you have won, all the people that you have impacted and how kind you are to everybody. “You see what is the most wise and meaningful way to approach life”. Today, someone told me, “If someone respect you and value you enough, they won’t do anything that can harm you or ruin your future.”
I constantly make sure that everyone knows how honesty is so important to me, no matter how much it hurts, no lies at all. I respect people who are honest because it takes a lot of courage to do so. I seek and speak nothing but the truth through adversity, in the face of my enemies and friends alike. Truth is the only freedom we have left, it's the last act that we as humans have left to define our lives. The other day, I met this girl at the college and she asked me why anywhere I go, I get a lot of people giving me hugs, waves, and smiling at me. I then told her, “If people see you as a kind hearted person, they like seeing and being around you. I guess I influenced people in a way that makes them come back and want to be in my life."
Treat others how you want to be treated. Sometimes people see kindness as to others having motives. We kind people do not have motives, we are kind because we choose to be kind. We want to show you that there are people out there that still have good intentions and still cares about humanity. It doesn’t cost anything to be kind.

Comments

Popular Posts