Myself


There have been numerous of moments where I questioned myself if I'm in the right path or not. There were times when I had to remove people from my life because they weren't a good influence. There were times when I would Isolate myself from people because I was hurt.
There are days when I get upset and sad, but the majority of you will never see that part of me. The truth is, I am one of the most caring person out there that you will ever meet. But, I am also one of the most guarded person. I do not let people in easily. Even though it may seem like I have a lot of "friends", the people that knows me well are only less than five.
I am a very picky person, if you are still in my life, it is because I want you there. I let people go if they are not a good influence, if they don't encourage me, if they don't help me grow, if they are not there for me through hardships, if they judge other people, if they are full of negativity, if they lie to me, if they take advantage of me, and if they break my trust and loyalty.
Trust, loyalty, and efforts are so important to me. If I trust you, I expect you to do the right thing. I expect that you will never let me down. I expect that you will never hurt me. I expect that you will be there for me when I need you to. I expect that you will cherish my fragile soul and take care of me.
I expect you to be loyal at all times. I expect that you will say good things about me behind my back. I expect that you will defend me from those who speak bad of me. I expect that you will keep our secrets if we ever drift apart.
Efforts is everything in any type of relationship, friendship and family. Once effort is shown, it shows how much you care about that person. It shows that you want that person to be happy. It shows how much you love that person without saying, "I love you".
I am thankful for the people that are there for me. I don't even have to ask you to be there, you just know that I need you. And, I value each and everyone one of you.
With all of this being said, life is hard. But, the good thing is, with the right people in my life, I don't have to go through it alone.


Comments

Popular Posts