I appreciate

I appreciate people who respect my values and my boundaries.
I appreciate people who are honest, loyal, and trustworthy.
I appreciate people that are on time or early.
I appreciate people that always have my back.
I appreciate people that respect others.
I appreciate people who knows what’s right from wrong.
I appreciate people that loves and cares.
I appreciate people that can put a smile on my face.
I appreciate people who tries to understand any given situation.
I appreciate people that learn from their mistakes.
I appreciate people that want to get to know me or knows me.
I appreciate people that takes a few seconds out of their day to say Hi to me.
Most of all, I appreciate people who appreciate me.
I do not appreciate people who lie to me.
I do not appreciate people that tell me to lie for them.
I do not appreciate people that does not respect my values and boundaries.
I do not appreciate people that question my honesty and trust.
I do not appreciate people that do whatever they want without looking at the consequences of their actions.
I do not appreciate people that purposely hurt others.
I do not appreciate people who constantly use me.
I do not appreciate people that are rude towards their loving parents.
I do not appreciate people that does not respect me or others.
I do not appreciate people that take me or anyone for granted.
Most of all, I do not appreciate people who does not appreciate me.

-Skyheart

Comments

Popular Posts