Know when enough is enough

When someone have been disappointed so many times, they eventually just stop expecting things from people. I stopped expecting a long time ago. What people do does not surprise me anymore.
For people who are very observant, like me, we often can predict how something is going to end and what type of a person you are based on how you treat people and how you treat yourself.
I often get called as an analytical person, I don’t disagree, because I am.
I often over analyze things, I always take a step back before making a decision, I balance the pros and cons. I do not take risk that can potentially ruin myself and hurt others with my actions.
Sometimes I asked myself to why people do the things they do, or why they say the things they say. We all live our lives differently I guess. There are people in our lives that hurts us, brings us down, negative, doesn't encourage us to be a better person, sometimes we need to let them go.
Our time on earth is short, and there is no room for people in our lives that only sucks our happiness away. You have to know your values, the things you value about yourself that no one can take away. You have to know the difference between someone who is there for you when you need a shoulder to cry on, when you need help, and who is there for you only for fun.
You need to know the difference between the people that will be there for you no matter what and the people that are only there for you because they somehow only need you for their own satisfaction.
You have to know when enough is enough.

-Skyheart

Comments

Popular Posts