Never been the One

Never been the one who showed weakness in front of everyone.
Never been the one who forgets what someone have done to me. 
Never been the one who told people what to do, how to act, and how to love.
Never been the one who opens her feelings easily.
Never been the one who trust easily.
But, I have been the one who loves too much.
I have always been the one who cared too much.
I have been the one who always gets used and taken for granted.
I have always been the one who is there for people.
I have always been the one who makes people smile.
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but life goes on.
This life is full of challenges, but little do we know it helps us grow. 
Little do we know it makes us stronger.
I believe that everything happens for a reason."

-Skyheart

Comments

Popular Posts