I wonder

Life is short, and sometimes I wonder, 
Who will actually miss me when I am gone?
Who will look for me and wonder where I am? 
Do they even notice my absence when I am not around?
Do they even know when I am not myself? 
Sometimes I feel invisible.
I only exist when they need me. 
I only exist when I make a mistake. 
I feel so empty, yet so full of emotions. 
Some days, I feel everything all at once. 
Do I truly exist, or am I just a small fragment?
I keep so much pain inside myself. 
I hate how I can't just tell anybody, because I don't trust easily.
People are temporary, and they always leave.
Every day I put on a big smile.
I let them know that I am fine.
Never been the type to tell a lie
But, deep down I am drowning from all the pain I feel inside.
Nevertheless, I will still smile and tell you that I am fine.

-Skyheart

Comments

Popular Posts